Hertz marine In-Ceiling speaker is designed to deliver thrilling sound with a near stealth installation. Engineered to be incredibly durable, they are fine-tuned for in-wall positioning providing top audio performance from very discreet designs. This includes an advanced crossover built with marine conformal coated PCB encapsulated in a sealed enclosure to prevent corrosion.
• Hertz Pure Marine Certified Product stamp featuring the IP65 protection grade,
ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance and ASTM-B117 for salt fog operability.
• Edgeless mesh grille with magnetic locking system designed to disappear from view.
• Sealed crossover filter made by marine-grade coded PCB to prevent corrosion against salt fog.
• Dedicated crossover designed to optimize sound emission for in-wall install.
• High efficiency tweeter designed with FEM simulation to maximize sound projection for in-wall and in-ceiling installation.
• Woofer with 25 mm (1”) voice coil and 6 Ω impedance, optimized for any amplifiers system.
• Silicone insulated lead wires for extended durability in outdoor application.
• Fast and easy installation thanks to the robust hooking system.
Nous sommes désolés que votre recherche ne corresponde à aucun pays supporté.
Vous pouvez essayer un critère de recherche différent, sélectionnez un pays dans la liste suivante ou visitez plutôt notre site internationnal.
Be inspired, sign up now!
Never miss the latest news, tips and tutorials from Hertz